BlueSky Promotions and Product Tracking
Have more successful new item rollouts by building informed plans and tracking performance across stores, warehouses, and retailers. Answer questions like:
- Are other items cannibalized due to the new items launched?
- What is performance of new items before, during and after rollout?
- Are shipments ahead or behind demand?
- What are the potential lost sales due to delayed distribution?
- What stores have not received new item inventory?
- What is the health of the new item launch versus like products from the previous year?
New item launch’s and product tracking is easy to set up.
A wizard steps you through the process of setting up the new item launch. Because its tied into BlueSky’s business meta data layer, the user only needs to pick the retailer, stores (individual, groups or clustered), replacement item(s) if applicable to compare year-over-year sales, other items within the assortment for cannibalization, and the time period for the product launch. You can even put in the cost of the product launch for advertising, in-store displays and etc.